Welcome to Maine Oktoberfest 2017
The York Region and Ogunquit Chambers of Commerce are pleased to announce a variety of events in southern Maine in October. In addition to events and activities made available through individual businesses, and non-profits, the combined chambers are producing community-wide events.
Shop Until You Drop!
Short Sands Beach Sidewalk Sales takes place every year during Columbus Day weekend, 10 – 4pm , Saturday – Monday. Shop the inside sales in Kittery, Ogunquit & Cape Neddick.
The goal of this event is to increase awareness of our artistic heritage and our region’s proliferation of antique shops. A list of local galleries, museums and antique shops will be available on this page and at both the York and Ogunquit chambers of commerce beginning October 1.
2017 ART & ANTIQUEFEST MAP:
1) Stonehome Estate Jewelers: 15 Ocean Avenue, Kennebunkport. Buyers and sellers of antique, period, and estate jewelry. Hours: Monday through Saturday: 10-6.
2) R. Jorgensen Antiques: 502 Post Road, Wells. This large antique shop is open daily with recent exciting discoveries. Hours: Monday through Saturday: 10-5. Sunday: noon-5.
3) Stonehome Estate Jewelers: 254 Main Street, Ogunquit. Buyers and sellers of antique, period, and estate jewelry. Hours: Monday through Saturday: 10-6.
4) Sea Bell Gallery: 53 Shore Road, Ogunquit. Hours: Daily: 11-5.
5) Ogunquit Heritage Museum: 86 Obeds Lane, Ogunquit: OHM collects, preserves and exhibits items and documents related to Ogunquit’s Heritage. Free admission – donations gratefully accepted. Also offering Ghostly Tours of Ogunquit, Saturday, October 21, 6-8pm. Bring your flashlight – it’s dark out there! $5 adults, children under 10 free. Weather permitting. Hours: Tuesday – Saturday: 1-5pm.
6) Ogunquit Arts Collaborative / Barn Gallery: 3 Hartwig Lane, Ogunquit: Hosting art exhibits until October 9. Special one-day Norman West art sale Saturday, October 14, 10am to 4pm. Hours: Monday-Saturday: 11-5, Sunday: 1-5.
7) Scully Gallery: 116-1 Perkins Cove Road, Ogunquit: 10% discount with presentation of map. Hours: Daily: 10-6.
8) A Rhogue Gallery: 1949 US Route 1, Cape Neddick: Select artists will be offering 10% off their work – Christmas in October! Hours: Thursday: 4-6pm, Friday: 1-5pm, Saturday: 11-4, Sunday: 11-3.
9) Cranberry Hill Custom Lighting & Antiques: 1280 US Route 1, Cape Neddick: Open for 20% sale October 4-11! Hours: Tuesday through Saturday: 9-5.